Monday, April 21, 2014

Good & Simple



The last few weeks have been so good, because it's been so simple.
Isabella is her happy, funny, loving self and I am trying not to take any of it for granted!
Her levels have all been going up slightly, and that's what they need to do...just keep going up.

We have had Easter Egg hunts, dates at the park, dress making, flower smelling, and quick clinic visits with Ty.
Life is good, and life is beautiful.
I see Bella enjoying herself each day, and it makes my heart wanna burst.
She is a light, and is loved everywhere she goes.
I still have people I run into telling me how they pray for her, and it's all I could ask for.  

These days seem to good to be true, but I will take them...one day at a time, 
just hanging out with my 2 bestest little friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment