Monday, February 17, 2014


"Breath Deeply & Appreciate the Moment"

I repeated these words today in my head while Bella and I had a picnic for lunch.
We were at clinic and found out that she would need a red blood cell transfusion,
so while we waited for the blood to arrive, we decided to eat lunch outside in the amazing weather!

As we were walking to get our lunch, this huge sign was next door.
I sat there and read it and felt like I need to do just this...
and enjoy this beautiful day with my Beautiful Bella.

It's so easy to get discouraged at times, especially while at the clinic and getting transfusions.
They are long days, emotionally and physically.
Our days start at 6:30 AM and don't get home till about 5:30 PM.
By the time we reach home, all I want to do is sleep.

So today I am focusing on the fact that her levels are still rising.
I am appreciating eating lunch outside and not in the hospital.
I am appreciating a daughter who makes my whole life light up...
I am appreciating Isabella Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment