Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Glowing


 Today Matt and I were able to go with our ward to Ward Temple Night, and I will never forget it.
I knew I would feel peace and comfort, but I had no idea how much I would take from going.

I know without a shadow of a doubt that prayer is real.
I know that every prayer is heard, and they bring miracles.
I literally felt this and have a testimony of it.

I know that Isabella's bone marrow will work perfectly...
either in this life or in the next, she will be made whole.
I know that when we do our part, God will do his and never let us feel alone.
I know Christ lives and that he loves us.

As I go through this journey there are times I am scared, 
and tonight at the temple I felt complete comfort...it was amazing!
Grateful that I can go down the street and feel such peace & comfort.




No comments:

Post a Comment