Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sassy Pants


Bella was my little sidekick the other day while I went and took some pictures of a friend-
and I couldn't help but snap some pictures of her and all her sass!

I feel like the last week or so Bella has been acting more like herself-before all of this craziness began.
I don't know if it is all in my head, but I feel like she is more outgoing, funny, sassy, and just overall happy.
She would always dress up in her Princess costumes and dance outfits before she was diagnosed,
and the last few months she hasn't really liked to dress up much.
The last week or so she has started wearing them more...which is something simple but big in my eyes.

People that know her or meet her always say she has "sass".  I would agree.
This tiny little body has SO much sass, and I love it!
I feel like it makes her get through all these hard times, and keeps us laughing along the way.

So I will take the sass, I will take it any day of the week.
I am so glad I am seeing her become more comfortable and trusting.
I am grateful to have her with me each day and to see how amazing and tolerant she is to all this.

I simply love my sassy little munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment