Monday, March 24, 2014

She's 3



Today after clinic we made a pit stop by the SLC library and I snapped a few photos of my spunky 3 yr. old.
I have wanted to take pictures of her ever since her birthday (almost 3 months ago), and finally made it happen.
She has SO much spunk lately, along with attitude and sweetness...wrapped all in one.
Her expressions and dance moves kill me, and her hand flipped out when she walks is my favorite!

Her clinic appointment went well, she just got her cyclosporine level drawn and then we were out.
On Friday we will see what her CBC is...but so far so good on not needing a transfusion.

While we were there taking pictures, the most adorable little boy came up and started talking to her.
She would have nothing to do with him at first, UNTIL 
he asked her about her nail polish and told her he liked her shoes...I was dying!
They chased each other and payed, and in the end when he tried to hug her-she still wasn't having it.
I couldn't help but laugh and just enjoy the moment.
She perfects her dance moves, loves to sing, and laughs at her own jokes.
Three is a pretty cute age, and I love seeing her little personality develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment