Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patricks Day Fun




Well we ended up going into clinic today because Bella's Cyclosporine level was really high on Friday night.
It was a quick visit, and a surprise to me when they said they would ONLY be taking her
Cyclosporine level and NOT her CBC (complete blood count)!

We have never not known her levels when leaving the clinic, and it was a weird feeling...that's for sure.
As I sat there, I kinda had anxiety-I felt a level of uncertainty and it was weird.
One of the nurses Jess said to me,
" Tiff, just go home and enjoy your day, she's not bleeding so just don't worry about it!"
As soon as she said that, I felt so much better.

I had planned a little St. Patricks Day party today for Bella and all her little girlfriends,
and I decided we would go home, party, and just enjoy our day!
Bella was SO excited to have all her friends over, it couldn't come soon enough.
We made rainbow necklaces, ate yummy green food, and had a scavenger hunt to find the "gold".

We are "lucky" today to not have gotten a transfusion, and to just come home and live a "normal" life.
We will see how this weeks go, and just hope and have faith that her levels will maintain.

I am definitely going outside my comfort zone doing this, and it feels kinda good!



No comments:

Post a Comment